Today was the first day that I tried putting pigtails in the girl's hair. I never tried it before because I thought their hair was too short. But to my delight it worked! Actually, for Scarlet it only worked with a ponytail on top of her head, but that's still tons of fun! Hey, it's exciting to me, stop looking at me like that. Simone eventually forgot about it and kept them in, but no such luck with Scarlet. That won't deter me, I will keep trying! And it doesn't end there. You've got to have fun with hair when you have twin girls. Here are what they looked like. It's simple, but still new and fun for me :) Not sure why I waited so long to do this. I've tried hair clips and headbands, but they never stayed in. They would easily fall out or the girls would pull them out. I think this way might work though, yay!


1 comment:
Cute, when they get more hair trying doing for little water spouts on top, always so cute on little girls.
Post a Comment